Owls Header

Owls Header

RECORD

2017-2018 RECORD: 2-8-0-0 (2-4-0-0)
Next Game: Saturday, December 2nd vs Bridgewater State (5:00 PM)


Friday, November 20, 2015

Owls Travel To Trinity & Roger Williams This Weekend

Westfield, MA -- The Owls will be on the road for two games this weekend before they head off for Thanksgiving break. Saturday's game at Trinity has been pushed back to an 8:45 pm start. Westfield will then travel on Sunday to Fall River to take on Roger Williams in a conference match for second place.  

TRINITY COLLEGE
Koeppel Community Sports Center
175 New Britain Ave 
Hartford, CT 06114

ROGER WILLIAMS
Driscoll Arena 
272 Elsbree Street
Fall River, MA 02720

2 comments:

  1. It is really a helpful blog to find some different source to add my knowledge. I came into aware of new professional blog and I am impressed with suggestions of author.Taxi Charter Service

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really enjoying reading your well written articles. It looks like you spend a lot of effort and time on your blog. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work. WElcome go to our site 192.168 l 254.254

    ReplyDelete